Sunday, October 4, 2009

`My guitar`..


"MODEL"
This is a Sigma Guitar (acoustic) model Est. 1970. Basically this guitar in this picture shows the
standard size. The finger wood and bridge was made of solid rosewood, the top and the body was finished with a polished gloss.


"MEASUREMENTS"

The total length of this guitar is 40 3/4", the Body Length: 19-15/16", the Body Width: 15-3/4", the Body Depth: 4-3/4" and the Scale Length is 25.4.


"ABOUT ME AND MY GUITAR"

I've been playing guitar for like 4 years now and it seems no gaining for me at all. I didn't go to any school or guitar lesson to learn how to play, just my friend and my family helped me out for some couple of basics on how to play guitar. By now I can consider myself as an average finger style guitarist. I love listening to alternative bands and progressive rock but I do play a lot of 80's songs in my acoustic guitar. My guitar gives one heck of a good harmony whenever I strum it, pluck it and do some finger picking on it hahaha^^ how do I know :P
I had this guitar for a couple of years and actually this guitar in this picture is the 5th acoustic guitar I've ever had, but my 4th was my favorite out of those five guitars that I bought. Anyways I use chords, notes and tabs, but mostly, I use Tabs because it's much reliable for some reasons. ^^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice post..keep it coming..happy bloging baby!

HoneyBhabe said...

wow naman =) ang ganda ng gitara ah =) naks naks!

your dhox said...

yan na baby..pwahahahaha..google account kc gamit q knina..now let's go back to optimization..ILY!

Post a Comment

Click on "Anonymous" below if you don't have a Google Account. Thank You!